We warrant that the products sold in our website, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship. Our detailed warrant policy is as follows:
Warranty and Return Policy for all the clearance promotional items would be revised as follows:
- We warrant our products for 1 year under normal, non-commercial use. During the first ninety (90) days from the date of purchase, we will repair or replace any defective product.
- After ninety (90) days and up to one (1) year of purchase, we will, subject to inspection, repair the defective battery pack or replace it with a new or reconditioned unit. The return must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is to be issued upon request, and must be shipped prepaid. A shipping rebate will be extended to the customer in the event that a defect in material or workmanship is confirmed.
- The warranty period is a year from the date of original purchase. A replacement item, if sent, does not restart, or in any way extend, the warranty period.
- For battery pack or battery related products, cell capacity depletion over time under regular use is normal, and is not an indication of defect. A battery pack that retains eighty percent (80%) of its original capacity after twelve months is considered normal.
- For battery pack or battery related products, warranty is void if the battery pack has been improperly charged, installed or misused in any way, or if the label and/or bar coded warranty label has been removed or tampered with.
- Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the battery pack was originally purchased.
- If you change your mind and want to return the item for a refund, you can contact our customer services department and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. Return within thirty (30) days from purchase can be for exchange, credit or refund at our discretion. A product returned for refund or exchange must be in its original packaging, and it must be complete, and undamaged. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. For your protection, we strongly recommend that you insure your return shipment against loss or damages, and that you use a shipper that can provide you with proof of delivery. Our return policy is to refund the purchase price (not including shipping and handling).
- This warranty does not extend to devices, such as computers or cameras that are powered by our battery packs. We shall not be held responsible for the improper use of our product(s).
- Three months free of charge warranty is provided for promotional items from the date of original purchase under normal and non-commercial use. Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
- All items if returned for whatever reasons must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, which is to be issued upon filling out the Application or requesting through firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us to obtain a RMA Number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. And products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. We reserve the right to charge a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee for NON-DEFECTIVE returns.
- A replacement will be arranged for all defective products returned, subject to verification of defect. However, products so returned must be 100% complete.
- Refund request would be accepted ONLY when replacement items are not available.
Given that customers from all places would place orders at the same time, our stock level will change correspondingly from time to time. Hence, we have to check the stock level before arranging goods delivery. When any product item is out of stock, we have to arrange refund even though order and payment have been received. Customers' understanding of the practical constraint is highly appreciated.